More than 75 beautiful beaches, an amazing sea bed and a breathtaking volcanic landscape: Milos has remarkable natural beauty and what better way to discover it than through water sports.
- Swim in a diverse variety of idyllic beaches
- Go diving and explore the Milean sea - there is a qualified diving school on the island
- You'll find jet skis and pedaloes for hire on the more organized beaches on the island
- You can canoe-kayak your way around the island's volcanic rock formations and visit some of the traditional seaside villages
- For those who enjoy action, windsurfing and kite surfing are available/is the perfect choice
- Windsurf around the bays, enjoying the sun and crystal clear waters of the island
- You can also get acquainted with the marine life surrounding Milos on a fishing trip. This island is a paradise for those who love snorkeling because, apart from the beautiful sea bed, it's also full of fish.
- The triangle created by the islands of Milos, Kimolos and Polyaigos is ideal for activities such as sailing, diving or fishing. A natural marine park with infinite caves to explore also happens to be one of the best places to fish in the Cyclades.